Why are employee benefits important?
Comprehensive benefit packages are attractive to job seekers, particularly if benefits extend to their families. Offering a competitive benefit package can give you the edge you need to hire and maintain a quality, dedicated staff.
What types of employee benefits are available?
- Flexible spending account
- Basic and supplemental life
- Long and short-term Disability
- Legal insurance
- Accident and critical illness
- Retiree medical
Why do business with Lakeshore Employee Benefits?
- Annual employee benefits review & strategy meeting
- Assistance with Union negotiation & re-negotiation
- Annual employee meetings
- Benefit administration support: Carrier, employee & plan administration
- Government regulation & compliance assistance, contract, employee certification, Summary Plan Description (SPD) & employe handbook and more
- Outsourced administrative services include: Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Section 125, COBRA, FMLA, Dependent audits, payroll and more
- 100% locally owned
- Over 70 year of experience in employee benefits
- HR 360 portal
Get started today